Sunday, August 06, 2017

Single most annoying Xperia Arc flaw



It's the back cover which is curved and not flat. Not the hardware (a mere 600MB RAM is desperately not enough) nor software (laggy and crashing launcher). The problem is that the phone is not usable on a flat surface, it's rocking left and right when touchscreen is touched making it impossible to operate accurately. And it's curved on most Xperia phones (I owned 4), not just some. There's one exception AFAIK, Xperia Z. It's square as a thin brick. I can put on the table and touch it without my gestures being smudged. What a relief!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

In this manner my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

These are the exact same secrets many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

Perhaps that conversation has even taken place IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and $3 on his debit card.

"I'm so frustrated with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

You took part in those types of thoughts, am I right?

Your success story is waiting to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS